drank Whisky White by DAVIDsTEA

I have sad news, my friends. Horrible, terrible news. This tea that has won our hearts? Is only around for Father’s Day. I am heartbroken…and going to stock up like crazy.

This tea is still amazing. Going to try it hot today and then try to talk the wife into buying 250 g of it >.>

Iced
MaddHatter

I am going to have to check this one out… but I have over spent on teas the past little while I might have to wait for allowance, LOL

The Purrfect Cup

It looked really good. Darn I was hoping it would be around a bit longer!

Comments

MaddHatter

The Purrfect Cup

It looked really good. Darn I was hoping it would be around a bit longer!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON