drank Whisky White by DAVIDsTEA

Still dying of allergies. Mom suggested a hot toddy, but I’m not in the mood for booze, so I added a few drops of honey and lemon to this….yum. It’s soothing, it’s helping my throat…love. So much love for this one.

KeenTeaThyme

Allergies have hit me full blown as well.Yikes! Guess I have no choice but to get this one… ;)

Jenn

I can’t wait to try this one!

MaddHatter

So wish I have not over done my tea allowance for this month… :) Hopefully this one will be popular enough to keep around a while.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Jenn

I can’t wait to try this one!

MaddHatter

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON