drank Pomtini by Tea Oh

I’m in a mood today and trying as many teas as I can before it wears off! This isn’t bad! I’m not sure I’d call that flavor pomegranate, but it’s good. The flavor is weak, the black tea strong, but it’s pretty good.

One issue I do take with this tea (that will not be reflected in the rating) is with the company themselves. All of the teas from them arrived in cheap, clear, plastic bags. Given the option, I would have happily paid extra for an opaque, quality bag, but such is life. It just makes me sad that so little respect is shown to their product.

Edited for a note to self: Definitely not worth restocking.