Trying to keep up with the green tea and vitamin C. I have to say, my allergies are starting to fade. Which is a great, great relief.

That being said, I’m not crazy about this tea. I’m just not a green tea person, I guess. Not hot, at least. Like white teas, I find them more flavorful when cold.

Indigobloom

Did you try a second steep? I’m the same as you, but the second one sometimes brings me ’round! :)

aisling of tea

Not yet, but I haven’t thrown out the leaves yet, I might go for another steep this morning.

Comments

Indigobloom

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON