Love this tea, especially iced. It’s one of the few iced teas my wife will drink too, if only because it throws her off. It honestly tastes like a strawberry rhubarb crumble, which we are huge fans of here. Everyone who tries it is a bit weirded out by it and then loves it.

This is also the tea I was sipping last night when the NY senate voted to allow same-sex marriage, so it will always be an important link to a memory for me. I won’t lie, I cried. Six states down, forty-four to go until I have the same rights in my home country that I do in the country I’ve chosen to live in. C’mon, US, do me proud!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON