drank Mango Madness by DAVIDsTEA

Had this iced in-store yesterday. Yum! I have high hopes for this tea and I can’t wait to brew it properly and see how the taste gets even better. I really need to stop getting anything but herbals and iced in-store. I like to only steep my whites for 30 seconds on the first steep, this was steeped for at least 30 minutes.

It was very juicy and fruity, so very refreshing, which is exactly what I needed after four hours of wandering around the pride street fair. The mango was nice and strong, but so was the orange peel, in a not good way. I think a shorter steep time will help with that.

Iced
Jenn

I saw this one a day after I placed my David’s order. Mango is a favorite flavor of mine, and I feel another order coming on :)

Uniquity

I think it’s the July tea of the month..Might not have been out when you ordered. I haven’t even smelled it yet!!

aisling of tea

It is, Uniquity, and it is sooo good. I haven’t liked the last few teas if the month (since April, I think), so I was so happy to try this and love it.

Jenn, if you like, I’m actually heading down to the States in August and can snag some for you and send it when I’m over the border, rather then you trying to work up a whole $50 order so soon.

Uniquity

I really like Lime Gelato, but otherwise the tea of the month business hasn’t grabbed me a whole lot. I AM excited for the Canada Day tea though, when I have time to get in and smell it.

Jenn

Uniquity, can you belive that I didn’t even know that David’s Tea had a flavor of the month? I work out my order before I log onto their site to keep myself out of trouble (well, more trouble). Nothing fules my tea mania like limited edition or monthly flavors. Yish…

ladykittykat, what a kind offer! I really couldn’t ask that of you, and it won’t be too hard for me to work up another order. I truly am greatful for your offer though :)

AND… you Canidians are too cool with your Canada Day tea! I’ll probably just get a wildfire for July 4th. I live in a canyon and some idiot starts a fire every year shooting off illegal fireworks. I’d rather have tea…

aisling of tea

We have a bag of Lime Gelato, but we haven’t tried it yet. The Canada Day tea is goooood. It’s going to take a few more cups to decide, but it might be one to get in a tin when this pouch is gone. Nom.

Jenn, it’s no trouble at all, I love any excuse to go to DavidsTea. Really, if there’s ever a tea you love but you can’t work up a $50 order, let me know and I’ll be happy to get it for you. A package of tea to the States usually only costs $5.65.

DavidsTea, for all that I love them, are bad about limited edition flavors. I also hate that they discontinue teas without any warning. Oh well. I do love them so. But yes, there is a monthly tea. Sometimes it makes it into the permanent collection, sometimes it doesn’t.

Yup! Northern Lights!

Cattibrie

Had this one iced on Saturday at the Etobicoke mall while waiting to get to the Family reunion. It was great. I bought a bag simply based on the sample.

I need to get to a DT!

Yes, Uniquity, you do!

Cattibrie

Having it hot right now. Yummy.

Comments

Jenn

Yup! Northern Lights!

I need to get to a DT!

Yes, Uniquity, you do!

Cattibrie

Having it hot right now. Yummy.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON