drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

We weren’t sure about this one after smelling it in-store, but then we tried a sample and it was delicious! Very cooling, but not overwhelmingly pepperminty. I might take some of this to the parade with me today.

On a related note, I am so excited! I found some of those plastic ice cubes at Dollarama and now I can ice my tea quickly without watering it down!

Iced
The Purrfect Cup

I’ve been thinking about ordering this one….would you suggest bitting the bullet and getting some.

aisling of tea

I would. Have you tried their Detox? It’s similar to that due to the juniper berries, but sweeter because of the apple.

The Purrfect Cup

I haven’t tried that one either. Was hoping to get up to Montreal this weekend, but that didn’t happen. :(

aisling of tea

Sad. I really enjoy both of them, and I often reach for detox after too much food or booze. It really does help me feel better.

Hmmm, I’m feeling a bit sun-strokey. Maybe I should have a cup of this before bed.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON