drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

We weren’t sure about this one after smelling it in-store, but then we tried a sample and it was delicious! Very cooling, but not overwhelmingly pepperminty. I might take some of this to the parade with me today.

On a related note, I am so excited! I found some of those plastic ice cubes at Dollarama and now I can ice my tea quickly without watering it down!

Iced
IllBeMother221B

I’ve been thinking about ordering this one….would you suggest bitting the bullet and getting some.

aisling of tea

I would. Have you tried their Detox? It’s similar to that due to the juniper berries, but sweeter because of the apple.

IllBeMother221B

I haven’t tried that one either. Was hoping to get up to Montreal this weekend, but that didn’t happen. :(

aisling of tea

Sad. I really enjoy both of them, and I often reach for detox after too much food or booze. It really does help me feel better.

Hmmm, I’m feeling a bit sun-strokey. Maybe I should have a cup of this before bed.

Comments

IllBeMother221B

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON