I started off my day with this after a night of very little sleep. I desperately needed a pick me up as today was the Pride parade. It wouldn’t do for me to be utterly exhausted! It was just what I needed, I iced it with my new plastic ice cubes and enjoyed it on the ride into town.

Iced
Cattibrie

I made this one for our 5 hour drive to Etobicoke on Saturday morning. I hadn’t thought to try it iced but that is a good idea. Maybe before ball this afternoon.

aisling of tea

Yikes. Well, I hope you had fun in our neck of the woods and enjoyed your trip to our local DT! We love the shop in Sherway Gardens, the girls are always so nice!

Cattibrie

We did enjoy our trip. But the mall was a zoo. The store was so packed there was barely time to get my mug refilled. But I don’t mind that when you see 4 people working hard to keep everyone happy. They were very nice to us. The driving however was crazy. I needed to tea to calm down after the time on the 401 and 427. My hand hurt from gripping the steering wheel so tight. LOL

Comments

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

Cattibrie

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON