drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

As suspected, this was wonderful cold today. A Pride tradition for me is to lose my voice following the 2.5 hour parade. I usually start to lose it about an hour in, but with the help of this tea I made it all the way through before my voice quit! Yay!!!!!!

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
Jenn

\o/ for you and for Pride!

aisling of tea

Yay! So far it was our best Pride ever!

MaddHatter

I wish I had not been sick this year; it’s the first year I was too sick to lend support to Pride. :( I am glad you had fun!!

aisling of tea

Awww, well, I hope you’re feeling better! Pride always makes me feel like I made the best choice ever in moving to Toronto to be with my wife.

So sad I missed it! the cottage was a bit of a flop lol

aisling of tea

Awww boo! There’s always next year!

Indigobloom

yes, I’m already looking forward to it :)

Comments

Jenn

\o/ for you and for Pride!

aisling of tea

Yay! So far it was our best Pride ever!

MaddHatter

So sad I missed it! the cottage was a bit of a flop lol

aisling of tea

Awww boo! There’s always next year!

Indigobloom

yes, I’m already looking forward to it :)

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON