drank Mango Madness by DAVIDsTEA

Still delicious. I was ready for a new iced tea today and I immediately reached for this one, so excited. We bought one of the pre-packed envelopes of 32 g for $6.50. Imagine my surprise when I opened the packet to find huge chunks of orange, mango and other bits of fruit….and hardly any tea. Sigh. It’s so incredibly good, but it always makes me sad to see so much of the weight taken up by huge chunks of fruit. In an effort to make this last longer, I mixed it with a few scoops of Whisky White and I am in love. The two mix amazingly well, and this may have redeemed Mango Madness for me. I have three L chilling in the fridge, and I’m considering making another 1.5 L pot just to get the most out of my leaves.

Iced