drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I tried this tea ages ago and didn’t really care for it. It was okay, but it tasted…musty. I would finish my tin and then be not so sad it was a seasonal tea.

That all changed today. I’ll admit, I picked this one because I wanted to play more with my teapot and it was handy. I filled it most of the way with hot water, let it steep for a minute, and then I added a little bit of soy milk for the second minute. It was amazing. I loved it. And now I am sad that is was seasonal. Darn it! The milk brought out some creaminess in the pumpkin and it was just delicious.

MaddHatter

I guess it is a good thing that Fall is coming soon, only 8 weeks (Though longer if the tea isn’t put out until October or later)

I am so ready for all the plants to die >.< Stupid allergies >.> >.>

Cattibrie

They have said this one is coming back in the fall. Just not sure if it will be the fall teas or an October special. Lets hope for the fall collection.

MaddHatter

Oooh, either way, buy LOTS!

aisling of tea

I think DavidsTea would have a mutiny on their hands if they didn’t bring it back. It’s one of their most popular teas.

MaddHatter

It sounds super delicious, and since I am not drinking coffee as much as I used to, I need something to replace my favourite pumpkin latte at Starbucks, I am hoping this is “the ticket” – so it has to come back, lol!

Comments

MaddHatter

I am so ready for all the plants to die >.< Stupid allergies >.> >.>

Cattibrie

MaddHatter

Oooh, either way, buy LOTS!

MaddHatter

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON