drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Bzzz bzzzz bzzzzz! Actually, today it was more like “erm…what? Oh, right, ah…buzz?”. >.< Having an allergy-filled day and tried out a new allergy medicine which has utterly exhausted me. I just have no energy to get off the couch. So I made a mini pot of this with one of my new tea for one sets, and drank it in hopes that it would wake me up. No such luck. Well, a little luck. I’m much more awake now…but I still don’t want to get off of the couch XD. But let’s give it a bit more time to kick in.