We had wonderful, wonderful, amazing Thai food tonight. We’re never ordering from anywhere else again.

However.

My weakness is green curry. It is so darn good! But it also tears up my insides. One cup of this and I’m back in tip top shape. I love this tea, especially mixed with Spearmint.

Jessie

Oh, green curry. Love that coconut milk. Where did you order from?

Comments

Jessie

Oh, green curry. Love that coconut milk. Where did you order from?

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON