drank Warm Apple Pie by Tea Oh

I do not like this tea. It tasted fake to me, like nothing but fake flavoring, and it literally made me nauseous. I won’t be drinking it again.

After that glowing review, is there anyone out there who wants this? You might like it a lot more than I do. I hate to throw out tea, but this is not one I’ll be drinking, so I’d really like to give it a new home. It makes me super sad, because they’re a local company (Toronto is often shortened to TO…Tea Oh, get it?) But yeah. Not impressed. I hate to give it such a low rating, but it did make me sick.

Uniquity

That happened to me with Celestial Seasonings Apple tea. : (

aisling of tea

I’m still sick and it’s been a few hours since I last drank it. My stomach has enough issues, thanks, it doesn’t need help. curls up with le digestif and dies

Brittany

I understand your pain! Flavored teas are just such a hit or miss for me. I can’t stand it when something smells artificial even though they claim it’s natural flavoring.

aisling of tea

Yeah, that’s my issue with eve 52teas ever. It all tastes fake to me.

Indigobloom

I’ve never had a decent apple tea experience. Fruit tea in general (except strawberry) in fact, has managed to escape me overall. I’m on a mission to find one of each I love!

Comments

Uniquity

That happened to me with Celestial Seasonings Apple tea. : (

Brittany

aisling of tea

Yeah, that’s my issue with eve 52teas ever. It all tastes fake to me.

Indigobloom

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON