So I was good today, honest! No tummy-trouble offerings, just sane, non-dairy, non-curry choices. And then I made a pot of another tea from a different company…I am ill. I’ve been way too sick to outline here, but that tea made me seriously ill. I tried to figure out if it was the tea by taking another sip…oh god yes. The Warm Apple Pie from Tea Oh has me sick.

So, once again, I am spending my evening curled around a pot of Le Digestif and Spearmint, fighting off the cats who just want the catnip, and trying not to die. Thank goodness for this tea…it is definitely going on my travel list.

KeenTeaThyme

Hope you feel better! Le Digestif is a magical elixir, I swear by it. (Thanks to Little Mew Brew who got me hooked!)

aisling of tea

It is! I’m about to order more so I don’t run out on my trip!