Ages and ages and ages ago, when I first got into tea, I had this tea steeped in-store. She told me to give it 3-4 minutes, so I did. When I drank it, it was bitter and dry and…bland.

I came across a website a few months ago that highly recommended giving white teas a mere 30 seconds. I laughed, but I tried it and I’ve never looked back.

But because of that first experience, I never tried this tea again until today. As suspected, I fell in love. I adore strawberries and iced white tea, so this is right up my alley. The fruit taste is light and tasty, but not overwhelming and you can really taste the white tea. A definite win.

MaddHatter

I’ve stayed away from whites because I figure they are too finiky for a “novice” in the tea world, and I am terrified of the price, oolongs were such a waste of money until someone explained them too me..

but, I might just try this one anyways.

Comments

MaddHatter

but, I might just try this one anyways.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON