I’ve had this tea forever. I use it in various recipes when I don’t want to use wine. But today, for the first time since I figured out how I like my black teas, I sat down and made a cup of it.

It’s way better than I expected it. It’s a bit musty, but I can see myself enjoying this with a good book and pricey cheese. I don’t think it will be any great hardship to finish the bag, but I haven’t decided yet if it’s worth reordering.

Edit: Also, this is the first cup of tea I’ve made by myself since I burned the heck out of my arm, and I stayed as far away from the kettle as possible. XD

Indigobloom

if only they were still stocking it in the store!! Glad to hear you’re up to making tea again =)

Comments

Indigobloom

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON