drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

So I enjoy this tea, but I’ve been on a bit of a “clean the cupboard out” spree. It doesn’t help that I’m going to see my brother (who is kind of into looseleaf, but not as much as I am) in a few weeks and I promised to bring him tea. He loves mate, loves coffee, and lives where he could get to a Teavana if he wants more of this blend, so this is going to him…along with far too many other teas. Apparently I am incredibly not stingy when it comes to gifts of tea for family…he’s even getting a perfect mug! Granted, it’s used, but we have a full set of the DavidsTea birds now (I couldn’t resist the newest one…it’s purple and white, just like my kitchen), and his name is David, so I figured he’d get a kick out of the DavidsTea logo one I have.

Anyway, it’s just like the last time I had it. One sip I love it, but the next sip I can’t stand it. I don’t understand this tea, I just don’t. More for him, I suppose.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON