Finished the pitcher, not really interested in a rebuy. So long, friend!

Iced
Cattibrie

My thoughts exactly. None of the “summer teas” really warrant a rebuy for me.

aisling of tea

I’ve got midsummer night’s dream cooling in the fridge (cool faster, damn you, it’s hot!). It was the one we were the most excited about…and then most disappointed in.

Brittany

Haha, I was actually tempted to do a DT order a little while back and that Midsummer was the one I was really interested in.

aisling of tea

It smells amazing…I’ll be sure to let you know how it is iced.

Cattibrie

People keep trying to tell me that Midsummer Night’s Dream is a good substitue for Pink Flamingo. I think that is why I don’t like that one as much. It is nothing like Pink Flamingo as far as I’m concerned.

Comments

Cattibrie

My thoughts exactly. None of the “summer teas” really warrant a rebuy for me.

Brittany

aisling of tea

It smells amazing…I’ll be sure to let you know how it is iced.

Cattibrie

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON