Hot, the wife and I were a little disappointed in this one. But iced….it’s so good! It lives up to the promise delivered by the smell of the dry leaves. It’s citrusy and minty without being overly tart, and it is cool and very refreshing on this ridiculously hot Toronto day!

Iced
Cattibrie

So I am going to have to try this one iced then. And try and forget people are calling it a substitute for Pink Flamingo. Maybe tomorrow.

aisling of tea

Yeah, I don’t know where people are getting that. It is nothing like Pink Flamingo, but it is sooo good.

Comments

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON