drank Razmintazz by Tealish

Yum yum yum. My wife and I are drinking this like mad. It still tastes like a blue icee, without the syrupy sweetness, and the mint makes it just beautifully refreshing after being out in the sun.

Iced
Jenn

I’m intrigued! I may have to give this one a go.

QuiltGuppy

I’m hooked and will try it, too. :D

aisling of tea

Everyone should try this, it’s delicious! If I had more, I’d send out samples, but I only have enough for one more batch to take on our roadtrip with us.

Comments

Jenn

I’m intrigued! I may have to give this one a go.

QuiltGuppy

I’m hooked and will try it, too. :D

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON