drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

This is truly one of my favorite teas, even more so when chilled. This is the other pitcher of tea I made for the inlaw invasion, but it wasn’t cool in time. Still, by the end of the night, it had cooled enough for me to have a cup and it was delicious. The vanilla and oolong wrap around each other so beautifully. This is the tea that made me go “Oh…that’s what people mean when they say oolongs are buttery.” I want to drink this one for days. I also love watching this one steep, I’m very grateful I set a timer or else I would have been completely distracted by the leaves and let it oversteep.

When we’re coming back from our trip to Tennessee, we’re stopping overnight in New York to visit my brother, and I am bringing him a ton of tea and a perfect mug XD. I’m bringing a pouch of this. He’s tried one oolong and said it tasted like feet, so I’m going to brew some of this up and see how he feels about it. If he likes it, he gets to keep the pouch. If he doesn’t, it is so coming back home with me! Hot or cold, this is a favorite of mine.

Iced

I hope you stop by at Harney and Sons!!! no shipping involved if ya do that :P

aisling of tea

lol yeaaaaah probably no. He’s not in NYC proper and I’m still on a semi boycott of Harney & Sons lol.

Indigobloom

hahaha I dunno if I’d be able to hold a grudge that long against a place that provides such yumminess! My tea chi is weak…

aisling of tea

lol well, it helps that Toronto has so many other places more deserving of my money ;)

this is true! I do love the TO options we have

DaisyChubb

Jealous of your TO connections n_-
I was just there a few weeks ago, should have stocked up on tea instead of shoes haha!
Alas, I’m stuck in Regina with nothing but David’s Tea and 2 unknown loose tea places. It does the job though b^_^

Indigobloom

lol I know, I envy those who live near Harneys and other fab tea-villes so very much… not that I’m whining about it! much. ha.
Well if ya ever feel like trading some teas let me know DaisyChubb! :)

Comments

Indigobloom

I hope you stop by at Harney and Sons!!! no shipping involved if ya do that :P

this is true! I do love the TO options we have

DaisyChubb

Jealous of your TO connections n_-

Indigobloom

Well if ya ever feel like trading some teas let me know DaisyChubb! :)

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON