Yum yum yum. We are leaving in 15.5 hours (gah), so while we were running errands this morning, I stopped in for a cuppa this. It was delicious! I loved that they used real watermelon in the mix. The Oolong was a bit stronger than I care for, but all in all, this was way better than a coke and I feel better for having it.

Iced
SimplyJenW

Safe travels!

Indigobloom

Sooooo good! but I am tempted to try the grape- every I ask, they are out of the juice, makes me wonder if it’s that good, to keep it out of stock all the time!

and have a great trip!!!

aisling of tea

Yeah, the grape was very tempting, but I was in a watermelony mood. They’re running some kind of promotion, get six stamps on a certain card and you get prizes or whatever. He tried to give us the special card, but the promotion ends on 8/15. We’re coming back on 8/14 XD

aisling of tea

Also, 6.5 hours GAH I SHOULD BE ASLEEP. Thanks for the good wishes.

Indigobloom

*time… I need to read before hitting post…
I almost got that one to! but I usually end up going with the Osmanthus so can’t really participate. Oh well! It’s so expensive, I rarely go anymore (compare to 3x per week back in the day!)
Eeeeeek, get some Zzzzs!!

Comments

SimplyJenW

Safe travels!

and have a great trip!!!

aisling of tea

Also, 6.5 hours GAH I SHOULD BE ASLEEP. Thanks for the good wishes.

Indigobloom

*time… I need to read before hitting post…
Eeeeeek, get some Zzzzs!!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON