Just over the US/Canadian Border into New York, we stopped to use the washroom at a Tops. On our way out of the store, we spotted these and had to try them. I got this one (tea and a penguin? I’m sold). It was tasty. I would have preferred some Long Life Oolong, and the oolong bit was a bit stronger than I like it. Still, I enjoyed the list of natural ingredients, the explanation of what oolong is, and the use of Fair Trade teas. If I still lived in Lockport, NY, this is a tea I can see myself enjoy often as something quick to go.

Iced
Brittany

I used to pick up Honest Teas all the time for convenience. They make a point not to be overly sweet and artificial, which is an absolute must in my book. Still can’t believe high fructose corn syrup is in some “teas”…