drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

My dear older brother surprised my wife with ticket to a Star Trek convention today. She had a blast, and she got me some awesome finds, including a Doctor Who mug with a TARDIS that “moves” from one side of the mug to the other when hot liquid is added. I used a cup of Vanilla Oolong to break in my new mug of timey-wimey awesomeness and my Rubber Ducky infuser. I played a game of Munchkin Booty with my Dad and over the course of the game, my tea cooled to the point that the TARDIS moved back to the other side of the mug XD. Still, this tea was delicious as always and very wibbly-wobbly ;)

licious

I just wanted to say that I have the same TARDIS mug, and it is amazing. It makes tea time that much better.