drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Still love this one. Spent Thursday night erm “hanging out” with a friend from college and did the same thing tonight. Pair that with all of the deliciously terrible for you food we’ve been eating, and my body is about to go on strike. So yesterday I spent rehydrating with vitamin water and powerade, but when the “hanging out” started, I had a cup of detox by my side. It was an experiment to see if it would help…it didn’t. I’m ready to get home and curl up with a big mug of this and sip my hangover away.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON