Gah, this morning. So my wife and I couldn’t fall asleep until 2:30 am or so after we were stood up at Waffle House last night. I woke up this morning and glanced at the digital clock, which read 9:49, and leapt out of bed in a panic. I had a phone interview with DavidsTea at 10…yikes! So I raced to my Dad’s office and set up, pulling up my resume, finding a phone, etc. And then I glanced at my computer’s clock. 6:43. groan I tried to stay up, but around 7:30 I tumbled back into bed to get another hour of sleep. When I woke again, I made a cup of this to soothe my nerves and wake me up, and it worked beautifully. I love the flavor of this tea, the chocolate and the almonds make it wonderfully creamy, and while I don’t get raspberry, I do get banana like so many others. Which is just fine by me, seeing as how I love raspberries, but cannot stand chocolate with them.

I don’t want to jinx anything, but I feel like the interview went really, really well. I’ll know by Friday…cross your fingers, toes, and eyes for me, Steepsterites!

The Purrfect Cup

Will do, that is SUPER exciting!! I also hate when I read the clock wrong….worse when read wrong on a day off/weekend!!!

aisling of tea

Oh gosh yes. And, I mean, the adrenaline from the pure panic I felt when I glanced at the clock had me jittery for a while lol.

Uniquity

Yay! I hope it goes your way…I definitely wouldn’t mind working there, though I think my paycheque would be devoted largely to tea.

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh, best of luck and sending tons of good energy your way :D

aisling of tea

De’s paycheck is already largely devoted to tea XD. Thanks for all the good vibes, y’all!

Jessie

Ooh, good luck! I’ve been thinking about applying to one of the positions. It’s hard: I like my current job, but I also like free tea!

aisling of tea

Thanks! It’s very much my dream job!

MoonShyne

Ok it’s been a long time since this was posted..but I gotta know! Did you get the job?? I hope so! I would love to work there and it would sure cut the ole tea bill down lol. But I would drink my self stupid there..

aisling of tea

yeah, unfortunately I did not. Sadness. But I ended up finding another job…and now I’ve left that one and am happily spending my time as a housewife!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

Uniquity

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh, best of luck and sending tons of good energy your way :D

Jessie

aisling of tea

Thanks! It’s very much my dream job!

MoonShyne

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON