My stomach has been loudly protesting the amount of fast food we’ve been eating over the last two weeks, so a big cup of this was definitely in order last night. Ah, it’s good to be back in a place where I don’t feel weird about making as much tea as I want!

Indigobloom

I always wondered, how does this one taste?? I find that mothers helper, cold 911… they all taste more or less the same to me! (this coming from someone who is finicky about ginger, licorice, and fennel! ha)

aisling of tea

It’s sweet because of the stevia, but I don’t think it tastes at all like mother’s helper or cold 911. You should just come over for a tea party sometime!

Indigobloom

omg that would be so much fun!!! so many teas to show you :)

aisling of tea

Ditto! We should definitely make plans to do so!

Indigobloom

Fo’ sure!! let me know when is good for you— I’m studying for an exam on Oct 1 so my schedule is a bit off :(

aisling of tea

You know I’ve got nothing to do XD. Ah, the glamorous life of the unemployed >.>. Do you want to get together shortly after October 1st to celebrate? I’ll cook!

Indigobloom

ooooh, the prospect of you cooking is making me hungry! Yesss that sounds amazing. Being giddy about something months away is so unfair lol
—but I must pass this exam… if I ever hope to practice HR with a designation!

aisling of tea

Why don’t we make plans for October 2nd? It’s a Sunday, so even if De has to work, she’ll be off by 5. And if I’m working (please God), well, this gives me enough time to make sure I’ve got the day off! Of course, we could always do it earlier too, suddenly October seems forever away XD

Indigobloom

erm, I’ll be at Nuit Blanche on the 1st after my exam. Have you been yet? it’s SO much fun… but i doubt I’ll be in any condition to go out the next day, as it runs until 7am!! (I haven’t made it that long for a few years now). You should come with! :)
—Once I really get into the studying, I’ll let you know what my schedule is like, I plan to start my routine this coming Sunday after my besties wedding…

aisling of tea

Oooooh, maybe! Okies, just let me know and we can start planning!

Comments

Indigobloom

Indigobloom

omg that would be so much fun!!! so many teas to show you :)

aisling of tea

Ditto! We should definitely make plans to do so!

Indigobloom

—but I must pass this exam… if I ever hope to practice HR with a designation!

aisling of tea

Oooooh, maybe! Okies, just let me know and we can start planning!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON