My stomach has been loudly protesting the amount of fast food we’ve been eating over the last two weeks, so a big cup of this was definitely in order last night. Ah, it’s good to be back in a place where I don’t feel weird about making as much tea as I want!

Indigobloom

I always wondered, how does this one taste?? I find that mothers helper, cold 911… they all taste more or less the same to me! (this coming from someone who is finicky about ginger, licorice, and fennel! ha)

Daddyselephant

It’s sweet because of the stevia, but I don’t think it tastes at all like mother’s helper or cold 911. You should just come over for a tea party sometime!

Indigobloom

omg that would be so much fun!!! so many teas to show you :)

Daddyselephant

Ditto! We should definitely make plans to do so!

Indigobloom

Fo’ sure!! let me know when is good for you— I’m studying for an exam on Oct 1 so my schedule is a bit off :(

Daddyselephant

You know I’ve got nothing to do XD. Ah, the glamorous life of the unemployed >.>. Do you want to get together shortly after October 1st to celebrate? I’ll cook!

Indigobloom

ooooh, the prospect of you cooking is making me hungry! Yesss that sounds amazing. Being giddy about something months away is so unfair lol
—but I must pass this exam… if I ever hope to practice HR with a designation!

Daddyselephant

Why don’t we make plans for October 2nd? It’s a Sunday, so even if De has to work, she’ll be off by 5. And if I’m working (please God), well, this gives me enough time to make sure I’ve got the day off! Of course, we could always do it earlier too, suddenly October seems forever away XD

Indigobloom

erm, I’ll be at Nuit Blanche on the 1st after my exam. Have you been yet? it’s SO much fun… but i doubt I’ll be in any condition to go out the next day, as it runs until 7am!! (I haven’t made it that long for a few years now). You should come with! :)
—Once I really get into the studying, I’ll let you know what my schedule is like, I plan to start my routine this coming Sunday after my besties wedding…

Daddyselephant

Oooooh, maybe! Okies, just let me know and we can start planning!

Comments

Indigobloom

Indigobloom

omg that would be so much fun!!! so many teas to show you :)

Daddyselephant

Ditto! We should definitely make plans to do so!

Indigobloom

—but I must pass this exam… if I ever hope to practice HR with a designation!

Daddyselephant

Oooooh, maybe! Okies, just let me know and we can start planning!

Formerly aisling of tea, now you can call me ele .

New label as of May, 2015: Diabetic. I’m using tea to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and keep me hydrated without hurting my system or messing with my blood sugar.

Ah, tea. My love for you is ever changing. At my last update, I was all about the rooibos and now I hardly drink it. I only occasionally had an oolong and now I have one just about every day. I’ve learned the art of resteeping and coldbrewing and kombucha. I have a lovely little tea pet named…well, I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. I also have five! live pets, a tabby cat named Rosabella Francis (Bella for short), a ginger cat named Orange Julius Pekoe (Pekoe), a white and grey cat named Earl Jean Grey (Earlie), a tuxedo cat (and the only boy in the house) Prince Erik Darien Darjeeling (JiJi) and a red foot tortoise named Da Hong Pao (Pao). So if you see me referring to my girls, I don’t have kids, just animals.

I am by no means a tea purist. I greatly enjoy flavored teas and I put stevia in all of my teas. It’s just how I do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON