drank Pom Power by DAVIDsTEA

Hmmm…this tea is only meh for me. It’s light and refreshing and kind of juicy, but it’s not knocking me off of my feet.

To be fair, I only gave it 30 seconds steep time, but I’ve never found that to be an issue with other white teas. I don’t know.

Let’s put it this way. I’ve been known to go through a two liter jug of tea in a day. I poured myself a cup of Pom Power this morning and it’s now 9:30 at night and I’ve only drank half of the cup. It’s just…meh.

Iced

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON