So, because I am who I am and because it’s hot out, I’m going to try all of my samples from Tea Forte iced. This one came up first because of all the negative reviews it has been getting. I am eying that Blueberry Merlot, but saving it for last.

The smell of the dry leaf was overwhelming. Some have called it medicinal or alcoholic, for me, and I hate to say it, it smelled like nail polish remover to me. I just….did not like it.

Iced, it still has that smell, but the taste is much, much different, thank goodness. I’m surprised by the taste and how much I do like it.

However, the ginger does take over, and I don’t know what is supposed to be tropical, but I’m not tasting it. I taste ginger with an aftertaste of lime…

I’m not a fan, but I would definitely recommend it to someone who like ginger and lime.

Iced
Uniquity

I like that we’re both saving Blueberry Merlot for last.. :)

Jenn

I still have this one left to try. I’m going to try it iced :)

The Purrfect Cup

I’m holding out on the Blueberry for the end too! This one was way too much ginger for me….and I like ginger.