drank Cherry Cosmo by Tea Forte

So I’m not rating this one, as it wouldn’t be fair. I don’t like cherry flavored anything. But my wife, who loves cherry, took a sip and seemed to like it, so there you go.

To me, it tastes like a flat cherry coke with too much cherry syrup. It does vaguely remind me of a cherry cosmo, or at least what I would imagine a cherry cosmo would taste like…

Wait! I figured it out. It tastes like a melted cherry coke icee. I feel much better now XD. Don’t you hate when a tea reminds you of something else, but you can’t quite put your finger on what?

But yeah, this isn’t one I’d restock.

Iced

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON