drank Cherry Cosmo by Tea Forte

So I’m not rating this one, as it wouldn’t be fair. I don’t like cherry flavored anything. But my wife, who loves cherry, took a sip and seemed to like it, so there you go.

To me, it tastes like a flat cherry coke with too much cherry syrup. It does vaguely remind me of a cherry cosmo, or at least what I would imagine a cherry cosmo would taste like…

Wait! I figured it out. It tastes like a melted cherry coke icee. I feel much better now XD. Don’t you hate when a tea reminds you of something else, but you can’t quite put your finger on what?

But yeah, this isn’t one I’d restock.

Iced

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON