drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

Well, I was enjoying this until I offered my wife a sip and my whole mug was stolen. :(

MaddHatter

Yeah, I have not shared this tea with ANYONE yet, because I only bought 10g and I think it would all disappear faster than marshmallows at a campfire!

aisling of tea

Yeah, I only got 10 g too. I was meeting my wife at DavidsTea and pretty much sniffing everything I haven’t tried yet. But I think this is definitely one to replace for us…its rare for us to find a tea we both really enjoy.

Cattibrie

I bought 50g of this one when it first came out. The smell was so great. And the girl had trouble closing the bag so I figured it would be ok for awhile and it is permanent. I really enjoy this one and can see it being a regular come winter.

Comments

MaddHatter

aisling of tea

Cattibrie

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON