drank Orange Pekoe by Tim Hortons

We were starving at our movie today (The Help), so we stopped at the Timmy’s in the theater. Because it’s Canada…Tims are EVERYWHERE. Anyway, not my favorite tea, but it did hit the spot. Yum.

The Purrfect Cup

Did you read the book? If so how did the film match up? As to the tea no one I know has ever enjoyed tea from them.

The Purrfect Cup

I should clarify…no one I know on Steepster has ever enjoyed Tim Horton’s tea. :)

aisling of tea

I was about halfway through the book when we saw the movie. Apparently a few things were different (according to my super picky sister in law and mother in law), but overall, it was a good match.

MaddHatter

Wifey you are quite right! A friend took me to Tim’s and I ordered orange pekoe and because I had heard the reviews from friends: “Not to be snobby, but if you have had good loose leaf tea, Tim’s is the sludge at the bottom of the basket.” (Wow, kiddo, a little harsh?)

It wasn’t great tea and I over steeped mine, but as you said aisling, it was good enough at that moment.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

aisling of tea

MaddHatter

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON