drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Saaaaad, I ruined this. I dumped a perfect teaspoon into my perfect mug. As I waited for the water to boil, I decided to add some vanilla black to bring out the vanilla. But then I doubted myself. I thought it would be too strong, so I added a splash of soy milk…which promptly dulled all the flavors. So sad!

I resteeped the leaves and got a hint of the awesomeness it could have been, so I’ll definitely be trying again!

Cattibrie

Add some Creme de Menthe to your Read My Lips. So amazing.

MaddHatter

Cattibrie, you are an eeevil genius!

Cattibrie

I can’t take credit for it. I read it on facebook. And it was almost as good when Creme de Menthe was added to Chocolate Rocket.

MaddHatter

Ooh, chocolate, raspberries.. Mint! Eeeeexcelent.

Comments

Cattibrie

Add some Creme de Menthe to your Read My Lips. So amazing.

MaddHatter

Cattibrie, you are an eeevil genius!

MaddHatter

Ooh, chocolate, raspberries.. Mint! Eeeeexcelent.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON