I’m with Jenn on this one. Dry, I could not wait to try it. I made a pot and chilled it overnight. This morning, all I taste is sage with a hint of hibiscus. Bully is a good word for it. Maybe if I add a bit of sweetener…

Thank you so much for sending out the free samples, Tea Forte and for including Canada! Your generosity alone has made want to support your company…just not these teas. Oh well! I’m sure I can find something that catches my eye. ;)

Edit: The sweetener helped, and now I’m getting big juicy blueberry with a background of sage. Bumping this up a bit. Still too much sage for me, though.

Iced