drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

This tea will forever be linked with our cat, Pekoe, in my head now. I made a tea for one pot earlier this morning. The first cup was nearly knocked over by Pekoe racing around the house. The second I gulped after a terrifying 20 minute frantic search for Pekoe after the door was left open and she got out (both of our cats are strictly indoor, we live near a very busy street). The good news is, she did come when she was called. I desperately needed something to calm my nerves, and this did the trick. It’s smooth and creamy without cream…yum. Definitely stocking up next time I’m in store.

Cattibrie

Glad you found Pekoe. I know the feeling of losing track of a cat and thinking they got out. Our old cat Squeak did that one time. We searched for hours inside and out and finally found him 3 hours later curled all around the hot water heater in the basement, asleep.

aisling of tea

Well, we did learn that Pekoe is just as afraid of the outside as Rosabella, which is good. I opened the door and called for her and she came tearing out of the neighbor’s bushes with an air of “OMGWHATTOOKYOUSOLONGTHEREISNOCEILINGAAAAH”. When I was younger, my cat, Socks, managed to find herself lost when my brother’s dog came for a visit. My Dad accidentally shut her in a drawer, but she didn’t even notice, she just slept on >.<

Comments

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON