drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

My diet crashed and burned today. Note to self: When De is working until 9 and your big meal won’t be until 10, plan your bigger snacks in the evening, mkay? Guh. Made a cuppa this to try and curb the cravings, but as I waited for it to cool, I ate half of a huge tootsie roll, a candy bar, half a bag of crispy mini’s…guh. But this did work when I got around to drinking it. I’m still not a huge fan of the taste, and I likely will not replace it when the time comes.

Jenn

I feel you on the late night dinners. My husband rarely gets home before eight, and I don’t want to eat without him. I think you showed incredible restraint in not eating the entire huge Tootsie Roll. I used to love the Tootsies and I wouldn’t have been so strong.

aisling of tea

I…only ate half because that’s all that was left XD.

Indigobloom

oh I know the feeling! ick. I turn to apple cider vinegar on days like that… but still, it can only go so far :s

Comments

Jenn

aisling of tea

I…only ate half because that’s all that was left XD.

Indigobloom

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON