So on our trek down to Nashville (from Toronto), we stopped for lunch in a little place called Ashland, Ohio. Imagine my wife’s touristy glee when the restaurant was next to a big barn with a huge sign out front: “Grandpa’s Cheese Barn”.

So of course we stopped in, expecting a touristy, kitchy place full of country goodies.

We didn’t expect to find a whole display of loose leaf tea. A big bag of white tea for $6? Hey, even if it’s crap, that’s a good price.

It’s not crap. I’m actually rather in love with this one. I over sweetened it, because there is a lot of natural sweetness in the tea. It’s fruity and light and wonderful for this sunny summer day!

Iced
SimplyJenW

That is not so far from me…I have never stopped in there!

Dinosara

I love that story! Who expects to find tea in Grandpa’s Cheese Barn??

aisling of tea

You should! We had a lot of fun!

We certainly didn’t! XD