drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Had this in store this morning and liked it a lot! The iced flavor reminded me of something, but my mind was a million miles away while I drank it, so I’m not quite sure what. Hrm. But it was very coconutty and rich and creamy and mmmmm. I might have to make some here at home.

In other news I had an interview today for a job I really want and I feel like it went really, really well, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Iced
The Purrfect Cup

Where is the job?

aisling of tea

It’s an Admin Assistant job at the local LensCrafters

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

Where is the job?

aisling of tea

It’s an Admin Assistant job at the local LensCrafters

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON