drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

I adore this tea, so what better way to test my travel press a second time than with this one I’ve been hoarding since the end of February. Minty and sweet….yum. My favorite hot cocoa is a candy cane white cocoa, and this reminds me of that, but with the added goodness of tea! I had this yesterday on our way downtown to celebrate our anniversary and we had an unintentional tea crawl, hitting up four tea shops by the time we were done.

Oh, and remember that interview I had Saturday? Well yesterday I was called to schedule a second interview, which is today! squee Wish me luck again, dear friends!

Cattibrie

Good Luck. And Happy Anniversary. I am looking forward to the Christmas Teas from Davids since I only found them in the spring.

aisling of tea

Thanks and thanks! I found them right as they were being discontinued, so I have a small bit of each. But I’m telling you, if this comes back, I am buying a wall tin of the stuff.

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh, best of luck!!

aisling of tea

Thanks! I’m super nervous, but super excited too!

Alana237

Wishing you luck! Hope it goes well.

aisling of tea

Thanks! I’ll be sure to report in post-interview .

Comments

Cattibrie

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh, best of luck!!

aisling of tea

Thanks! I’m super nervous, but super excited too!

Alana237

Wishing you luck! Hope it goes well.

aisling of tea

Thanks! I’ll be sure to report in post-interview .

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON