drank Mate Vanilla Mint by Teaopia

Okay, so, maybe…sip…Teaopia isn’t so…gulp…terrible as all that.

Excuse me for a minute?

gulp, glug, gone

Okay, now maybe I can get this written. I love this tea. I love vanilla mint anything, but this tea is delicious. Paired with it being a mate? I am happy to say I’ve found an all-time favorite. The vanilla is smooth and creamy without being too sweet, and the mint is just strong enough to tingle. I’m going to have another cup and then cut myself off…the last thing I need for my interview is to be jittery from mate.

But I can safely say I will be returning to Teaopia for a big, big bag of this. My interview today is for a job that may sometimes have me working at Square One, so I’m glad to know I have at least one option from Teaopia.

Indigobloom