drank Mate Vanilla Mint by Teaopia

Made a cuppa this this morning before getting ready for another interview! It was still amazingly tasty and definitely helped me wake up. Unfortunately, the company I interviewed with doesn’t have a lot to offer. Work all holidays, 15-20 hours a week maximum (which is all I’m really looking for, but still), starts at minimum wage with no raise unless promoted to manager. Seriously. Still, it’s a job. If I get it, it works for now. If not…it may not be the worst thing to happen.

Yesterday’s interview went well, despite my jumpiness! I’ll hear about both of them by the end of the week, hopefully I’ll get one of them and be able to afford 500g of this amazing tea. Looove.

One thing I did notice is that when I had it on an empty stomach this morning, it did make me a little sick, but that’s likely because it had been about 18 hours since I last ate.