drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I have yet to make a cup of this this fall season, but I have it in the crockpot for some butternut squash soup and it smells amazing. Like everything I adore about fall. Now I just have to wait 8 hours… grumblegrumble

in.. the crockpot…
; 3; you are amazing.

aisling of tea

XD I try. I’ll be sure to post the recipe when it makes it onto my blog .

The Purrfect Cup

Do want recipe!

It will likely go up on my blog tomorrow! :D

QuiltGuppy

Ooh, butternut squash soup! That sounds so wonderful right now.

aisling of tea

Welp, I better get to writing up that blog post for tomorrow, because tomorrow I’LL BE AT WORK! I GOT THE JOB! dances and boogies

QuiltGuppy

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That’s excellent! Now you can afford even more tea… :)

aisling of tea

Thank you! AND I’ll be working in the same mall as a DavidsTea, so I’ll get a discount there as well .

The recipe should be here after 12 noon EST: http://wp.me/p1GKE7-2R

Cattibrie

Discount is exciting. My Brothers girlfriend gets one at the store in Westboro so I get her to buy some of my teas. We just don’t see them enough so I can’t wait for the teas.

Cattibrie

And I can’t wait for the recipe or to try some of your others since I found your blog. It looks great.

DaisyChubb

Yeah your blog is amazing!
It’s really inspiring to go make some awesome tea recipes

aisling of tea

Awwww, thanks guys. You’re makin’ me blush!

Comments

DaisyChubb

in.. the crockpot…
; 3; you are amazing.

aisling of tea

XD I try. I’ll be sure to post the recipe when it makes it onto my blog .

The Purrfect Cup

Do want recipe!

It will likely go up on my blog tomorrow! :D

QuiltGuppy

Ooh, butternut squash soup! That sounds so wonderful right now.

QuiltGuppy

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That’s excellent! Now you can afford even more tea… :)

The recipe should be here after 12 noon EST: http://wp.me/p1GKE7-2R

DaisyChubb

Yeah your blog is amazing!
It’s really inspiring to go make some awesome tea recipes

aisling of tea

Awwww, thanks guys. You’re makin’ me blush!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON