drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Ho-lee cow. This tea…I don’t even have words. DaisyChubb said it best, it tastes like apple cider (my favorite cold weather drink) and caramel apple shots (1 part sour apple Pucker and 1 part butterscotch Schnapps).

Side note-apparently, when I moved to New York from my parent’s house in Tennessee, I left behind so much sour apple pucker that when Dad found out I was coming for a visit, he felt the need to buy me a big bottle of the stuff XD.

But yes. I got this to-go in the store today and loooooved it. Loved it! So much so that I plan to buy at least 100g, if not 200, with my first paycheck. Yum, yum, yum.

And I don’t like green teas.

Cattibrie

I am thinking if they don’t make this permanent I may need to get a Wall Tin of it.

DaisyChubb

Yessss, p.s. how do you get a wall tin? Do you just say, excuse me ladies, I would like to buy a wall tin? I must know.

Cattibrie

As far as I know that is what you do. You may have to talk to them and order it but it can’t hurt to ask in the store.

aisling of tea

lol A wall tin is around 1 kg. I’ve heard they can be bought, but I’ve never seen it done XD

DaisyChubb

haha that’s why I thought I would ask!
Surely there’s a tea out there that would be worth spending over $100 on and drinking it while it was still fresh and… maybe I should wait until I win the lottery. Maybe I should buy a ticket first. haha!

Comments

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

DaisyChubb

haha that’s why I thought I would ask!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON