drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

When I got home from DavidsTea, instead of giving into the urge to make all of the Mom’s Apple Pie evar, I made a cuppa this instead, determined to try all of the new teas. Well, except for Copabanana, which I’m sure I won’t like, and Pumpkin Chai, because I already have that one.

It was a good call on my part. Hot, it was amazing, delicious and cinnamony and caramel-y…mmm. As it cooled, the orange peel came out more, but it was still definitely delicious.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON