drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Resteep. A friend told me this is delicious iced, so I’m going to act like I let my tea cool considerably on purpose. >.> I made it with brown sugar this time, and while I don’t usually resteep blacks, I couldn’t resist the mulberries. They’re so cute!

My friend was right, this one is amazing iced. So my verdict is Hot = amazing, warm = okay, cold = amazing!

DaisyChubb

I will have to try this iced! Good call, your friend

aisling of tea

He’s quite smart occasionally.

Comments

DaisyChubb

I will have to try this iced! Good call, your friend

aisling of tea

He’s quite smart occasionally.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON