drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

I was trying to figure out which herbal to make iced tea with and found the last of my bag of this one. I dumped it in, made a pot and accidentally let it steep way too long. Still, I put it in the fridge overnight and let it do its thing. Today it’s nice and cold and refreshing, but a bit too hibiscus-y for my tastes. I still don’t care much for this tea, but tonight it is definitely hitting the spot.

Also, while picking up teas in store today, I sold a travel press and 50g of tea to my sister in law XD. DT should totally be paying me.

Cattibrie

I really miss this tea. I hope they bring it back next year.

aisling of tea

I wasn’t very impressed with the spring and summer teas, but the fall collection has completely stolen my heart.

Cattibrie

The summer teas really didn’t do it for me and the spring ones were so so. But I loved Pink Flamingo. I wish I could find another citrus one like it.

Eisenherz

I agree, the summer collection was disappointing. Not a single of the blends actually had tea in them.

Comments

Cattibrie

I really miss this tea. I hope they bring it back next year.

aisling of tea

Eisenherz

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON