drank Southern Belle by DAVIDsTEA

I had my lukewarm, which was perfect.

I’m not sure how I feel about this tea. I opted for agave instead of sugar, which…I dunno. Agave adds a thickness and burnt quality to tea for me. I need to get a bit and try it out at home, but personally I didn’t see much difference between this and Long Life Oolong.

Uniquity

I haven’t smelled or tried it yet, but it almost seemed as if it might be a Zing Me replacement (sans ginger, obviously).

DaisyChubb 3 minutes ago It is the same peach flavour as Long Life Oolong isn’t it?

I prefer this one and it’s a bit cheaper, so I might get a bit of this to replace my long life when it’s gone

DaisyChubb

Not only 3minutes ago, but also every day.
Yay for typo-correction fail

Comments

Uniquity

DaisyChubb

Not only 3minutes ago, but also every day.
Yay for typo-correction fail

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON