drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Oh my god this tea. Nom nom nom. I love it. I am hoarding my little bag until I can afford more (FRIDAY). I made a pot to share with the wife this morning and I think I might just spend my day off resteeping this amazing tea. Yummy. I’m trying to figure out what I can bake with this tea….I was thinking caramel apple pie, but now I’m thinking this might make an AMAZING apple crumble or even just oatmeal cookies flavored with this tea…what do you think, steepsterites?

MaddHatter

You are on a roll! What about Toffee Apple Squares? hmmm?

aisling of tea

Ooooooh, maybe! Don’t suppose you have a recipe I can fiddle with?

Uniquity

And just this evening I convinced myself NOT to smell the new teas, even though I ALWAYS want a great apple tea. Might give in on this one soon..

Cattibrie

Uniquity you should really try at least this one of the new ones. It is great.

Comments

MaddHatter

You are on a roll! What about Toffee Apple Squares? hmmm?

aisling of tea

Ooooooh, maybe! Don’t suppose you have a recipe I can fiddle with?

Uniquity

Cattibrie

Uniquity you should really try at least this one of the new ones. It is great.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON