drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

So yesterday was plain awful

You can say that again.

Yesterday was plain awful!

But that’s not now, that’s then.

/end Annie moment.

Anyway, after a 2 hour transit home that should have only taken 1 hour, my wife met me at the bus stop with a bottle of apple juice and a mug of this waiting for me at home. Made everything a bit better. Best wife ever.

DaisyChubb

Thank you for the memories of being in Annie, yay for songs stuck in my head haha! It’s a good thing though, I promise you!
I’m sorry for your long days :( I completely understand, I work at a place with mandatory overtime so I really do. Feel happy that you do have the best wife ever! It makes me feel happy that you have someone to meet you at the bus stop after a day from you know where. bleh.

aisling of tea

I do have the best wife in the world, I’m one lucky girl :D. I love Annie so much, my wife had never seen it until a few months ago O.O. And she’s a Tim Curry fan too! GUH! Next up for her to see that she hasn’t seen is My Fair Lady nods.

The long days show stop once I’m fully trained…I hope. I hopeIhopeIhope XD.

Cattibrie

How can she not have seen Annie? I too love Tim Curry. I assume your wife has seen Clue then. That is my favourite movie.
Hope today goes better for you. The first few weeks in a new job are tough. And it doesn’t help when the commute sucks.

aisling of tea

Today will be fabulous because not only am I not working, I’m going shopping! Whee! We are hardcore Rocky Horror fans around here. So much

Comments

DaisyChubb

aisling of tea

The long days show stop once I’m fully trained…I hope. I hopeIhopeIhope XD.

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON