drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

So yesterday was plain awful

You can say that again.

Yesterday was plain awful!

But that’s not now, that’s then.

/end Annie moment.

Anyway, after a 2 hour transit home that should have only taken 1 hour, my wife met me at the bus stop with a bottle of apple juice and a mug of this waiting for me at home. Made everything a bit better. Best wife ever.

DaisyChubb

Thank you for the memories of being in Annie, yay for songs stuck in my head haha! It’s a good thing though, I promise you!
I’m sorry for your long days :( I completely understand, I work at a place with mandatory overtime so I really do. Feel happy that you do have the best wife ever! It makes me feel happy that you have someone to meet you at the bus stop after a day from you know where. bleh.

aisling of tea

I do have the best wife in the world, I’m one lucky girl :D. I love Annie so much, my wife had never seen it until a few months ago O.O. And she’s a Tim Curry fan too! GUH! Next up for her to see that she hasn’t seen is My Fair Lady nods.

The long days show stop once I’m fully trained…I hope. I hopeIhopeIhope XD.

Cattibrie

How can she not have seen Annie? I too love Tim Curry. I assume your wife has seen Clue then. That is my favourite movie.
Hope today goes better for you. The first few weeks in a new job are tough. And it doesn’t help when the commute sucks.

aisling of tea

Today will be fabulous because not only am I not working, I’m going shopping! Whee! We are hardcore Rocky Horror fans around here. So much m just not there yet.

Comments

DaisyChubb

aisling of tea

The long days show stop once I’m fully trained…I hope. I hopeIhopeIhope XD.

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON